This is a place where I write out anything random that comes to mind but wouldn't make sense in a regular conversation. I output my spazzyness here
The nasty taste with OJ is cause of the Sodium Laureth Sulfate (or similar) in the toothpaste. It makes you taste all the bitter in the OJ and none of the sweet.Lots of people out there who are too dumb to understand basic science think it's deadly and poisonous and all that, but as far as the evidence goes, all it does is act as a temporary supressant for some taste buds.Found you through the xkcd fora, btw.
And dihydrogen monoxide kills millions every year.Good to know that people are finding this. Do you know if the beer effect is the same chemical?
I would guess so.
Post a Comment